Monday, November 21, 2011

Time Machine Mishap

Date: November 21st
Time: Almost 10:00 pm
Number of months passed since my last post: 7
Pounds lost since first attempts: 0
Weight: 170 something
Exercise: Hot yoga, walking

I'd just like to say that attempting to lose baby weight within a month or two of having a baby is a very stupid idea. I don't know who would do such a thing. (Myself) Unless you are complete with nanny, numerous cars, deep pockets, a screamin' bad body image problem/ocd motivation and a relatively easy birth, give it some time. I had none of these things.

I do however have a nut job for a son. He is the sweetest thing i've ever seen and my motivation for keeping habits that make me feel good and keep me healthy.

INCHES LOST: 12!

HOW? Breast feeding, hot yoga, walking, some diet maneuvers and staying busy.

SO THEN, WHY have I lost no actual pounds??? The jury's still out. In all my experience I've never had a client with such a disparate result. So, sleuth is on the job to find out how it is i can look so different, wear a different size and still weigh the same? I know what you're thinking, MUSCLE, right? It must have all converted. I assure you, my convertible top is up, it's raining here in Seattle and I've only put on a bit more of the lean stuff. There is much dark matter still to account for. Scientists are standing by.

Love and hope in transit,

Rayo

No comments:

Post a Comment